I had the pleasure of catering for a tea party in Lewes today for Sarah and her friends. A very big thank you to Donna for the recommendation and also to Ellie and Cat for your help in getting cake and sandwich choices from the other hens (whilst keeping the fine detail hidden from Sarah!)
- Ham and mustard sandwiches
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches with honey and dill
- Hummus and grated carrot mini rolls
- Cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches
- Individual pots of crudités
- Mini carrot cakes
- Mini lemon drizzle cakes
- Mini chocolate chip and banana cakes
- Sultana scones and plain scones with clotted cream and jam
The party was for 15 of Sarah’s friends and promised to be a lovely occasion – the tea urn was on and the prosecco was flowing when I left these lovelies to enjoy their day!!
Thanks once again to a lovely group of women, I hope you had an amazing day celebrating Sarah’s forthcoming wedding together.
If you would like help in organising your own bespoke “at home” tea party please contact me and I would be delighted to meet and chat through your requirements.